Mindavation has proudly served clients since 1999. With offices in the United States and Australia, we currently provide services to companies and government agencies throughout North America and Asia Pacific.
Our mission is to provide outstanding project, program and portfolio management services via training, consulting, coaching and keynotes.
Mindavation USA consultants are based in Colorado, Wisconsin, Maryland, North Carolina and Minnesota. Our trainers and consultants have ten or more years of project management expertise in multiple industries.
Mindavation provides the following services:
- Training Services – Onsite and Public Offerings
- Project Management – including program and portfolio management
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Consulting Services
- Project & Program Management Delivery
- PMO Setup
- Project & Program Audits
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Project Management in Outsourced Environments
- Project Recovery
- Coaching & Mentoring Services for individuals and small groups
- Keynotes – fun and engaging keynotes with relevant nuggets
Mindavation has provided services to clients of all sizes in multiple industries including commercial, government and non-profit organizations.
A partial list of clients includes:
Mindavation has the following affiliations:
- PMI – Global Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) enabling students to receive PMI professional development units (PDU’s) from attending any Mindavation course
- CTA – Membership with Colorado’s Technology Association
- AIPM – Mindavation Australia is establishing credentials with the Australia Institute of Project Management
- AIBA – Membership with Australia Institute of Business Analysis and Certification qualifications
Mindavation’s goal is to understand your business needs to leverage your existing talents and resources.