This course is designed for project managers who are responsible for managing agile projects. Learn techniques to understand how agile projects are different and the best techniques to manage them effectively and successfully. Understand how to avoid the common pitfalls of agile projects. The course will cover best practice project management techniques for a typical agile project lifecycle. Mindavation courses are highly interactive with challenging case studies and lectures filled with real life work scenarios. Students will team together to apply techniques learned from the lectures. Mindavation instructors for this course are PMI® certified, each have over 10 years of project management experience in multiple industries, and have directly managed agile projects successfully.
Key Learning Objectives
- understand Agile terminology, history, techniques and processes
- discuss Agile project planning components
- learn and apply the Agile project management lifecycle
- review approaches to scale an Agile project
- learn how to control an Agile project
- obtain useful tips on how to lead Agile projects
Audience: This course is designed for experienced project managers.
Course Prerequisites: A minimum of 2-3 years project management experience is required. Prior experience managing at least one software project (non-agile) is highly recommended.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Stakeholder Management