Coaching is designed to help increase capabilities and expand foresight to program and project managers, business analysts and organizational leaders. Coaching guides the individual to apply methodologies, techniques, processes and tools in the most effective manner for their specific work initiative.
Coaching services can include support for the following types of activities:
- how to most effectively apply techniques discussed during the delivery of a project management, business analysis or leadership course
- strategic project planning, design and scope management
- strategic program prioritization and governance
- requirements gathering approaches and mentoring to create effective process and project scoping documentation
- individual capability enhancement mentoring as related to project management, relationship management or business analysis skills
- how to logically breakdown a large/complex program
- the creation and support of project management methodologies, business analysis standards, processes and tools
- mentoring on the effective use of tools and templates
- review of drafted project documentation and provision of recommendations for improvement
- assisting with recovering a troubled project
- objective assessment of project status and recommended improvement initiatives
Mindavation coaching is provided by coaches certified by the International Institute of Project Coaching –www.iiprojectcoaching.com
For further information call Mindavation on 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.