Purchase online Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Duration: 4 days
Purchase Cialis Soft cheap Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 28
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg USA Course Description: This course is an examination of the role of the business analyst and how the role fits into the development lifecycle. Areas of study include software development lifecycles, business requirements gathering techniques, documentation and verification processes to ensure your project starts off on the right foot. In addition, the analyst’s enduring and pervasive responsibilities –from business case development to testing the final product, will be explored. Students will learn to discern between needs, characteristics and solution elements as well as techniques for managing the scope of the project throughout the project life cycle.
Key Learning Objectives
- learn how to define and document the business problem
- understand the critical components of a business case
- review the different types of requirements
- learn how to develop use cases & process maps
- discuss how to deal with stakeholders in conflict
- validate the activities required for thorough requirements analysis
- understand techniques to prioritize requirements
- verify how to perform peer reviews and formal inspections
- review change management techniques to manage scope
- review the activities the BA performs during the testing phase
Audience: This course is designed for business analysts, project managers, and other personnel responsible for business analysis activities.
Course Prerequisites: Attendees need to have basic project management knowledge or BA experience. A minimum of one years experience is recommended prior to taking this course.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Communications Management
Click here to view course content.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.