Purchase cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Duration: 2 days
cheap Cialis Soft USA Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 14
buy Cialis Soft 20 mg UK Course Description: To harness the work done in organizations, and to increase productivity, it is essential to understand how to model and improve business processes. This course explores the need for modeling business processes; the essential steps to process modeling and policy creation and the critical sucess factors for making the effort successful. It provides a pragmatic and efficient approach for collecting, understanding and modeling business processes in order to improve and/or automate them. Furthermore, it provides valuable business rule, process and procedure interlocking approaches to help ensure that your modeling is comprehensive without being burdensome.
Order online Cialis Soft 20 mg Key Learning Objectives:
- understand the relationship between policies, processes, procedures and process management
- describe the purpose and benefits of business process modeling using the compass approach
- discuss the essential business process modeling steps and ingredients that are necessary for success
- describe the importance of setting process boundaries and how that can make your modeling more productive
- use an ultra efficient and crisp technique to develop clear and consistent process models that can be used in many aspects of project and business management
- create primary and alternate paths in models and use a technique to help focus on each when appropriate for maximum productivity
- improve business processes by developing “as-in” and “to-be” process maps
- understand the relationship between business process modeling and automating business processes
- work effectively with the key stakeholders involved in each process modeling session
Audience: This course is designed to be of benefit to business analysts, project managers, project team leaders and general business staff.
Course Prerequisites: None
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
BABOK® Knowledge Areas:
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis
Click here to view course content.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.