Course Length: 3 days
Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 21 CDU’S
Course Description: Do you want to make sure that you are ready for the CBAP® exam and increase your odds of passing first time?
This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created and is taught by CBAPs to help others focus on the critical areas to study and to provide insights into the exam.
It is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 2.0 and includes over 900 sample CBAP® exam questions to prepare you for what to expect. Additionally you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
Key Learning Objectives:
- identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® version 2.0
- anticipate the 4 general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them
- cite the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables and their relationships
- measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through practice exams in each knowledge area
- dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam
- develop a personal test preparation strategy, employing various test-taking tactics
Audience: Anyone taking the CBAP® 2.0 certification exam and wanting become a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
- before taking this course, students should fulfill the IIBA® requirements of 7500 hours BA experience, plus specific minimum hours per Knowledge Area
- this course provides sufficient CDU hours to satisfy the IIBA® requirement of 21 such hours. A separate application to take the CBAP® examination is required
- we recommend that participants complete their CBAP® application before taking this course, although it is not necessary
- we recommend students download and skim the BABOK® prior to class
- for maximum preparation value students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
BABOK® Knowledge Areas:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Underlying Competencies
Click here to view course content.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.