Purchase online Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Duration: 2 days
Purchase online Cialis Soft 20 mg Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 14
Course Description: This course introduces people to the principles and processes of logical data modeling, which is to translate business data requirements into a graphical representation. It teaches people how to analyze business requirements that should be incorporated into a logical data model, how to create the components of a logical data model, how to diagram/explain them, and how to normalize data and handle complex relationships. In short, participants will learn proven, practical skills for analyzing and modelling data requirements, and make them ready to be transformed into a relational database.
Key Learning Objectives:
- describe some of the benefits and advantages of performing logical data modeling
- explain the distinction between logical data modeling and physical database design
- identify the components of a data model, including entities, relationships and attributes
- normalize entities to fifth normal form and select proper unique identifiers (primary keys)
- handle complex relationships:
- sub-types and super-types
- recursive/’bill of materials’
- document the data model with an entity/relationship diagram and walk through portions of a data model with people to validate it
Audience: This seminar is designed for business analysts, application developers/analysts, project leaders and data/database administrators.
Course Prerequisites: A general understanding of information technology and database concepts is required.
Course Price: For on-site courses please contact Mindavation on 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For public courses availability and price see Public Course Schedule.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
BABOK® Knowledge Areas:
- Requirements Analysis
Click here to view course content.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.