cheap Cialis Soft US Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 14
cheap Cialis Soft USA Course Description: Facilitation means ‘to make easier’. In other words the facilitator’s real job is to make it easier for a group to accomplish its goals and objectives. Skilled facilitation helps facilitators and teams to recognize and effectively deal with problems, generate ideas, create project deliverables, improve processes or simply, to be more productive in less time with better results. This course teaches participants ‘best in class’ skills to enable effective group performance. Participants are engaged and learn through dialogue, feedback, videotaping and group activities.
It has been said that meetings are “where minutes are taken and hours are lost.” No organization today can afford to lose time and the associated costs. The appropriate application of these key facilitation techniques ensures groups maximize meeting time while maintaining and enhancing effective relationships. Key skills for recognizing and overcoming the dysfunctions of team interactions are also a key part of this course.
Purchase Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Key Learning Objectives:
- define the role of facilitator and differentiate it from leader and manager
- recognize the critical success factors for effective meetings
- assess self-knowledge to better understand and involve others in productive outcomes
- apply the critical components in creating an effective environment for group activities
- conduct meetings in a more efficient manner to produce desired results through management of content, process and structure techniques
- utilize the key facilitation skills of observation, diagnosis and intervention
- diagnose unproductive conflict situations and design interventions to minimise negative impact
- demonstrate listening skills targeted at getting others to talk
- demonstrate effective intervention techniques to deal with behavior that is off-track from the agenda
- develop back-on-the-job meetings and possible intervention implementation plans
Audience: This course is designed for project managers, project administrators, business analysts, HR personnel and anyone who facilitates meetings.
Course Prerequisites: None
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.