Purchase cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Duration: 1 day
buy Cialis Soft 20 mg Sweden Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 7
generic Cialis Soft 20 mg where to Buy online Course Description: Use cases are a highly effective tool for gathering requirements for software development. There is confusion in the application of use cases, and their most effective usage. Our course demystifies use cases by translating their theory into practice. It helps participants learn the required concepts in business terms and by putting those concepts into direct application. Add to your requirements-gathering repertoire and set the stage for later translation of requirements into software-friendly formats. The course covers the fundamentals and reinforces them with several in-depth workshops using a comprehensive case study. Leave the course with the confidence to gather requirements utilizing use case scenarios and activity diagrams. Participants will gain new skills and confidence so that they can gather more complete and thorough requirements.
Order Cialis Soft Over The Counter Key Learning Objectives:
- define the major components of use case models using the Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- use cases
- use case diagram
- use case flow of events
- develop a use case diagram to communicate the system scope
- describe use cases with a narrative flow of events
- develop primary path scenarios to describe the routine processing
- document alternate paths for exceptions
- learn how Activity Diagrams differ from Process Maps and the advantages of using them
- develop Activity Diagrams to chart the scenarios
- describe generalization, extend and include relationships
Audience: This course is designed for business analysts, business experts and systems analysts.
Course Prerequisites: This course is meant to be taken following either our Managing Business Requirements or Rapid Requirements Analysis courses, but can be taken independently if the organization chooses.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Quality Management
BABOK® Knowledge Areas:
- Requirements Analysis
Click here for course content.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.