cheap Cialis Soft US Course Duration: 3 days
Order online Cialis Soft 20 mg Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 21
Order online Cialis Soft Course Description: This course is designed for experienced project managers who want to take their skills to the next level. Managing large, complex and multiple projects strains the project manager in many ways. Weaknesses in your project management skills can quickly bring a complex project to its knees. Learn from instructors who have experienced first-hand the challenge (and rewards!) of complex project management and how to successfully implement large/multiple projects. Mindavation courses are highly interactive with challenging case studies and lectures filled with real life work scenarios. Students will team together to apply techniques learned from the lectures. Instructors for this course have over 10 years project management experience in multiple industries.
Key Learning Objectives
- understand how large, complex and multiple projects need to be managed differently than smaller isolated projects
- develop techniques to manage and co-ordinate project managers, sub-contractors, customers, team members and vendors
- learn methods to handle complex cost constraints
- manage scope in a rapidly changing business environment
- learn how to handle multiple resource constraints and keep resources for your project(s)
- devise control mechanisms to ensure complex projects remain on time, within budget and within predetermined quality metrics
- know how to identify a project that is in trouble and how to recover it
- identifying, managing and reporting risk
- techniques to manage project managers effectively
- dealing with contract management – writing and responding to RFP’s, and writing great contracts
- understand various implementation techniques
Buy Cialis Soft online Audience: This course is designed for experienced project managers
generic Cialis Soft 20 mg where to Buy online Course Prerequisites: A minimum of four years project management experience is required
Course Price: For pricing of on-site courses please contact Mindavation at 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or e-mail email@example.com.
To register for the March 2015 class click here
Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fourth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2008 Knowledge Areas covered:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
Contact us to receive course content details.
PMBOK (r) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.