Order online Cialis Soft Course Duration: 1 day
generic Cialis Soft 20 mg where to Buy online Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 7
Buy cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Description: This course will provide the manager with techniques to effectively capture and analyze projected costs and benefits from their project efforts. The examination of both one-time and ongoing costs, as well as the integration of extensive checklists and analysis tools makes this course useful for the project manager who is looking to justify a new project or validate an in-process project effort.
Key Learning Objectives
- discuss business implications of selecting & implementing a project
- review implications of not selecting a project
- understand how projects tie-in to business metrics
- verify how projects impact business processes and procedures
- discuss typical project benefits
- learn to define successful completion criteria
- review the following project components to be estimated – equipment, software, resources, vendor resources, maintenance agreements, post implementation support, and long-term costs
- perform project cost benefit analysis using return on investment (ROI) and payback period
- know how to build a business case end-to-end
- understand how to validate project results
Audience: This course is intended for managers, project managers, financial analysts and business analysts responsible for justifying projects via business cases.
Course Prerequisites: A basic understanding of project processes prior to the course is helpful.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Cost Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.