Purchase Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Course Duration: 3 days
Purchase online Cialis Soft 20 mg Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 21
buy Cialis Soft 20 mg no prescription Course Description: Projects rarely fail due to technical problems. The most common reason for failed projects stems from the inability to effectively communicate with others. Project management is an art and your success is dependent upon your ability to swiftly navigate the day-to-day challenges of working with others. This seminar will challenge and hone communication skills for the various interactions with team members, management, customers, vendors and sponsors that a project manager must deal with throughout the life of a project. The course will focus on personality types, how to understand and develop your team members, developing your leadership skills, conflict management, negotiation skills, motivating your team, interacting with management and executives, and how to make tough decisions easier.
Buy Cialis Soft online Key Learning Objectives
- develop an understanding for the various behavior types and learn how to leverage each behavior type effectively
- assess your leadership skills and improve the impression you make on team members and management
- determine your teams needs and understand how their needs impact your projects
- discuss negotiation tactics to effectively handle sticky situations with your customer, team members, vendors and sponsors
- learn how to say “no” without turning people away
- comprehend conflict management and how to use it to your advantage
- understand methods to motivate team members on a shoestring budget
- develop skills to handle the tough decisions a project manager faces each day
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg US Audience: This course is intended for project managers, team leaders, business analyst and managers responsible for managing projects.
Course Prerequisites: None.
Course Price: For on-site courses please contact Mindavation on 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or e-mail email@example.com. For public course availability and price see Public Course Schedule.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Scope Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.