Learning engine and simulation learning games
Course Length: Self-paced. Pre-set and self-customizable course options included.
Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 47
Course Description: Project Management is a complex and dynamic profession, but can be mastered when broken down into practical components that are logically linked together. Mindavation applies proven project management techniques and demonstrates how they can help you to manage projects successfully. Get your projects off to a great start by providing self-customized and enjoyable training to your project management professionals. This self-paced learning tool can be shaped according to your own learning style. Presentation options include visual ‘knowledge objects’ such as Concepts, Definitions, Examples and Processes (each of which offers multiple depths of information), audio voice-overs, and text narratives.
Nearly 800 single-choice, multiple-choice and interactive drag-and drop questions (with the optimal answers!) are provided for all of the 95 subject areas to ‘test your knowledge’. Students will return to their professional environment better prepared to confidently manage a project from start to finish. All nine PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) areas are covered in depth, and the content is related back to the 44 PMBOK® processes throughout. This powerful and rich learning tool can be used over and over again as a knowledge resource for years to come.
Interactive simulations provide fun and challenges for any project manager. Learn how to manage resources under uncertainty, make risk based decisions and learn how to create a schedule that works using these project management simulations. These ‘MicroWorlds’ together offer challenges from easy to advanced to sharpen skill levels for all project managers - how good are you?
Key Learning Objectives
- understand end-to-end project management techniques from project kick-off to project closeout
- learn about techniques to initiate a project successfully and obtain corporate buy-in
- discover methods to help determine and manage dynamic business requirements
- understand stakeholder impacts
- see models of useful communication planning procedures
- learn two ways to develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- add to your knowledge of estimation processes for improving your project’s integrity
- understand competencies and behaviors to help staff and motivate your project teams
- explore a rich set of risk management processes
- add to your tools to monitor and report project performance
- learn how to identify and manage problems BEFORE they are out of control
- see where each course module is linked to the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK® Knowledge Areas
Audience: New and experienced project managers will benefit from this learning tool. New project managers will learn a rich and robust set of project management techniques. Senior project managers can selectively sharpen their project management skills in any area of project management and challenge themselves in areas of particular interest.
Course Prerequisites: None.
Course Price: US$1495 + $10 shipping. Single use license. Corporate customers and government agencies please call Mindavation at 1-866-888-MIND(6463) for volume discounts.
Order Online Now or call Mindavation at 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.