contact us for details
Duration & Location
2 days - online and onsite*
*min of 8 for onsite delivery
Experienced project managers who have not been exposed to formalized project management techniques will benefit from this course.
Project Management is a very complex profession, but can be simplified when broken down into logical and practical components. Mindavation applies fundamental project management techniques and demonstrates how they can be used to manage any project successfully. Get your projects off to a great start by providing pivotal training to your project management professionals. Mindavation courses are highly interactive with challenging case studies and lectures filled with real-life work scenarios. Attendees will team together to apply techniques learned from the lectures and will return to their professional environment prepared to manage a project from cradle to grave. All of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge areas are covered. Mindavation instructors each have over 10 years of project management experience in multiple industries. Learn from the best!
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Knowledge Areas Covered
PMBOK Knowledge Areas
Project Communications Management | Project Stakeholder Management | Project Human Resources Management | Project Scope Management | Project Quality Management | Project Integration Management | Project Risk Management | Project Cost Management | Project Procurement Management
Key Learning Objectives
- review the techniques to initiate a project successfully and obtain corporate buy-in
- discuss methods to determine true business requirements
- understand stakeholder analysis techniques
- verify communication planning procedures
- develop a work breakdown structure
- review processes to estimate your project effort
- understand methods to staff and motivate your project teams
- validate risk management processes
- discuss tools to monitor and report your project results
- learn how to identify & manage problems BEFORE they are out of control
- understand how each course module is associated with the PMBOK knowledge areas