contact us for details
Duration & Location
3 days - online and onsite*
*min of 8 for onsite delivery
A minimum of four years’ project management experience is recommended.
This course is designed for experienced project managers.
A deeper examination of the controlling processes and techniques required to successfully manage larger or more complex projects. Emphasis is on detailed planning for areas of concern and exception management as an approach to controlling projects during the execution phase.
Knowledge Areas Covered
PMBOK Knowledge Areas
Project Communications Management | Project Stakeholder Management | Project Human Resources Management | Project Scope Management | Project Quality Management | Project Integration Management | Project Risk Management | Project Cost Management
Key Learning Objectives
- understand project cost benefit analysis
- learn financial formulas such as ROI and payback period
- validate the components of a typical business case
- learn techniques to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholder needs
- discuss methods to gather and prioritize requirements
- review the stages of estimation
- learn typical estimation methods
- verify essential processes necessary to support your project
- understand how critical path impacts your project schedule
- discuss full life cycle risk management
- examine techniques to manage change in today’s rapidly changing business environment
- understand how earned value can be used to manage your project effectively