Mindavation (Mind a va shen) The use of the creative mind to inspire motivation that results in innovation, productivity and growth – mindavate v.
- We see every engagement as a means of increasing the capability of our client to bring value to their business
- We are a team of experienced professionals, with current international and complex program experience
- When we consult, we strive to take on a mentoring role to ensure that our consultants don’t ‘walk out the door’ with intellectual capital that should be instilled in our client’s staff members
- We provide a guarantee on all work we perform
- When we deliver coaching, we do so with a mindset using approaches for our clients to expand their own capabilities after the coaching services are completed
- We believe people learn though hands-on activities and experimenting, which is why our courses are designed to engage students in lively discussions, case studies and activities
- We treat our clients with respect and fairness
- We take ownership of our results and only consider our job to be finished when we meet or exceed our customer’s expectations
- When we deliver one of our highly interactive training programs we offer pre-course assessments and post course follow up
Mindavation’s goal is to understand your business needs to leverage your existing talents and resources.
Released this week, another great on-line training course!
Managing Project Risk with Bob McGannon
Without risk, there can be no reward. But if not managed properly, risk reduces your ability to achieve your project’s goals, if not derailing it altogether. In this course, author and PMP Bob McGannon shows you how to anticipate, assess, and manage project risk—whether your project is large or small. Discover how to gauge your stakeholders’ tolerance for risk, assemble a risk plan, build a risk register, and maintain project continuity as risks crop up.