buy Cialis Soft 20 mg Canada Course Duration: 3 days
Purchase online Cialis Soft 20 mg Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 21
Purchase generic Cialis Soft Course Description: This course presents best practice methods and techniques for software testing to obtain thorough and effective testing results. Various levels and types of testing are covered. Techniques to efficiently test software deliverables throughout the project lifecycle are discussed and reinforced. This course focuses on the management of the software testing lifecycle by establishing a test strategy that is appropriate for a given project size, complexity and technical architecture.
generic Cialis Soft Buy online Key Learning Objectives
- describe what testing means, why it is necessary, why it can be inadequate and when it is complete
- understand and distinguish among common testing techniques, such as documentation reviews, black and white box, unit, integration, system, boundary, stress, static and dynamic testing
- describe how testing fits into a typical software development life cycle
- understand the unique testing characteristics for web, client/server, mainframe and vendor applications
- perform risk analysis to determine what to test
- define testing strategies and create a Test Strategy Document
- describe the processes and deliverables associated with testing best practices
- create test plans and test cases based on requirements
- develop a process for handling defects and issues that occur throughout the testing lifecycle
- understand quality concepts and how they relate to testing
- describe the roles and responsibilities throughout the testing process
- discuss special tests, such as usability tests, disaster recovery tests and other miscellaneous tests
Order Cialis Soft Over The Counter Audience: This course is designed for project managers, QA analysts, and business analysts. Application developers and testers in team lead roles can also benefit from this course.
cheap Cialis Soft USA Course Prerequisites: A minimum of two years project management experience is recommended prior to taking this course. In addition, students must be familiar with the software development lifecycle prior to attending this course.
Course Price: For on-site courses please contact Mindavation on 1-866-888-MIND(6463) or e-mail email@example.com. For public course availability and price see Public Course Schedule.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Scope Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.