Order cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Course Length: 1 day
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg where to Buy online Professional Development Units (PDU’s): 7
generic Cialis Soft 20 mg Buy online Course Description: This course is designed for project managers responsible for mentoring team members and other project managers. Attendees will learn how to set-up the mentoring relationship for success and learn skills needed to be an effective mentor. Common mentoring challenges will be discussed to help avoid the common pitfalls with most mentoring relationships. Attendees will walk away with the ability to establish, maintain and close-out mentoring experiences that are beneficial for the mentor and the mentee. In addition, attendees will understand how to spearhead a mentoring program for their organization.
Order online Cialis Soft 20 mg Key Learning Objectives
- determine the difference between management and mentoring
- review mentor and mentee roles and responsibilities
- develop skills to build trust with the mentee
- create a culture for mentoring effectiveness
- understand confidentiality rules
- learn qualities needed to mentor effectively
- discuss common mentoring problems
- devise control mechanisms to manage the mentoring relationship
- learn how to close out the mentoring relationship effectively
Audience: This course is designed for project managers and managers.
Course Prerequisites: A minimum of three years project management or general management experience is required.
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Areas:
- Project Communications Management
- Project Human Resource Management
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.