contact us for details
Duration & Location
You will need some basic Microsoft Project® skills before you attend.
Everyone involved in scheduling project tasks with access to Microsoft Project® including project and program managers, schedulers, sponsors and key stakeholders – indeed anyone with an interest in keeping the schedule on track!
This course is designed to provide participants, who have some experience in Microsoft Project®, with all the necessary tools and techniques required to run simple as well as large, complex projects and programs of work. This is a practical hands-on workshop focused on improving your basic scheduling skills while demonstrating the more advanced features of the software.
Key Learning Objectives
- Use simple, best practice techniques to improve your schedule
- Develop standard templates
- Implement estimating techniques
- Manage multiple projects and programs
- Create resource pools
- Customise the application
- Produce tailored reports
- Manage variations from your baseline
- Apply Earned Value techniques
- Import and export data